Wednesday, June 4, 2014

*~*FREE OPPORTUNITY~*~

FREE OPPORTUNITY!!! 
Hi everyone! I'm a fitness and nutrition coach for Beachbody, but I was a customer before a coach. Once I first hand saw my results I decided to start helping others do the same. I am looking to grow my teAm... 

If you have ever even slightly thought about:
- taking the leap of faith into becoming a Beachbody coach 
- what exactly does a coach do
- what would I have to do as a coach
- wanting to make a little extra income
- finding a way to keep yourself accountable in Your fitness and nutrition goals
- helping others better themselves 
THEN THIS IS FOR YOU! 
My team is doing a completely FREE 5 day "What is Coaching" group via Facebook for anyone just wanting to learn about the business or considering possibly becoming a coach. 
PLEASE contact me on here, or through Facebook to be added, it costs you nothing! And spots are filling quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment